- School Newsletter
- Alpha Beta Kappa Candidates
- Textbook Information
- Career Services
- School Catalog
- Constitution Day Program
- Health and Safety Plan
- Plan for Operation and Maintenance of Physical Facilities and Technical Infrastructure
- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
Professional Career Certification and Training Institute (PCCTI), was founded and incorporated in 1997 in the State of Illinois. The school received approval from the Illinois State Board of Education to provide a formal educational program in 1999. The mission of the organization at that time was to provide quality education to meet the high demand for skilled technicians in the Information Technology industry.
In 2000, the school aligned itself with major providers of Information Technology such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Checkpoint, and Sun Micro systems to provide theory and practical training in their areas of specialty. PCCTI also joined CompTIA in becoming a provider of vendor-neutral broad-based certification exams that were designed to validate an individual’s IT skill set.
In 2002, the school recognized the emerging demand in the health care field and refocused its mission to include health care education as well as Information Technology. Since that time a variety of health care courses such Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician, Cardiology Technician, Medical Billing and Coding and Pharmacy Technician have been initiated.
In 2007, the school sought and received approval from Practical Nursing Program from Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation; culminating in the commencement of its first graduates in the Practical Nurse Program in 2008.