- School Newsletter
- Alpha Beta Kappa Candidates
- Textbook Information
- Career Services
- School Catalog
- Constitution Day Program
- Health and Safety Plan
- Plan for Operation and Maintenance of Physical Facilities and Technical Infrastructure
- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
4 Quick & Easy Steps To Apply for Financial Aid.
Federal Student Aid PIN
You have to first set up your federal student aid PIN number. This is your personal identifying number and gives you electronic access to your financial aid application and process. You can get your PIN set up by going through: www.pin.ed.gov.
Online application for Student Financial Aid
Your next step is to complete your financial aid application online. PCCTI Healthcare’s FAFSA school code is: 041791
You can go through this link to start the application process: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
There will be a list of documents that will be required for the application process. You can find the list at this link: www.fafsa.ed.gov/help.
SAR (Student Aid Report)
After completing your online application with FAFSA, you will be given your Student Aid Report (SAR) within 3-5 days. The SAR will also reflect your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
For the last step, you will need to do a final interview with the Financial Aid Officer. Call PCCTI Healthcare at (630) 705-9999 to schedule an appointment. You will need to bring your (EFC) Estimated Financial Contribution from the SAR (Student Aid Report) to the interview