- School Newsletter
- Alpha Beta Kappa Candidates
- Textbook Information
- Career Services
- School Catalog
- Constitution Day Program
- Health and Safety Plan
- Plan for Operation and Maintenance of Physical Facilities and Technical Infrastructure
- FINANCIAL AID
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4)
- Financial Aid Office Code of Conduct
- Verification Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Student Right-to-Know Act
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Academic Award Year
- Availability of Employee for Dissemination Purposes
- Cost of Attendance
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Leave of Absence
- Pell Formula
- Military Students
- Grants/ Scholarship Policy
- CONTACT US
PCCTI accepts foreign credit applicants who have completed college course work outside of the U.S. To find out if any of their credits will transfer, prospects are required to have their transcripts evaluated by one of the agencies below. Foreign High Schools are accepted by PCCTI as long as it is evaluated and is equal to a U.S. High School Diploma.
Chicago, IL 60661-8056
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203-3470
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, New York 10274-5087
Foreign college credits will be accepted by PCCTI only after they have been evaluated by one of the agencies listed above.
Please note, a $50 fee will be assessed for reviewing the evaluated transcripts.